Value speech topics for public speaking and speechwriting purposes including more than two hundred general ones divided in personal values on personal growth (MBA distance learning), (helpdesk ticket system) and traditional (healthy kids lunches or friedrich nietzsche books).
You can state facts, values, or policy claims in order to get your listeners change their views or to convince them to act.
Appeal to the beliefs, and the morality and values of your listeners. An example value speech topic statement on personal growth: There Is Always a Will to Succeed in Beating Fear of Public Speaking 😉
This is just an example. Now more in this interesting and human-friendly category.
In this article:
Can We Write Your Speech?
Get your audience blown away with help from a professional speechwriter.
Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
Individual and Personal Growth
Every person – you too – has a set of inner values. Call it self development goals, thoughts, opinions and so on. Discover which value speech topics you like to explore or want to write a speech about to help your peers.
|A Will to Succeed
Organic beauty products
Concern for Others
Healthy kids lunches
Helping Other People
MBA distance learning
Meaning of Life
Never Give Up
Nurturing of Children
Self-Awareness -Discipline -Esteem
-Givingness -Improvement -Interest
-Reliably -Reliance -Respect -Worth
Business Value Speech Presentation Ideas
These are values related to the growth, success and financial health of companies and businesses.
If you want to write a speech for business purposes, select only the value speech topics that come close to the mission statement or integrity codes in your industry category.
These are the leading ladies in the speech writing process:
Helpdesk ticket system
Quality of Work
Classic or Traditional Value Speech Topics
Moral codes and standards in society or groups are based on these values. As always, they have developed over time. Explain how and what we can learn, or what and how we should change our behavior or moral conventions:
|All for One And One for All
Concern for Others
Freedom of Initiative
Never Give Up
Pursuit of Happiness
Respect for Law
Respect for Other People
Right to Education
Right to Express Grievances
Satisfying Other People
Service to Society
Personal, business and traditional value speech topics solidly grounded in common accepted rules, methods, and practices. Yes, as you can see in these examples of rhetoric and logic reasoning subjects for public speaking on values, some special connotations can be double or even triple labeled if you want.
15 Fact or Value Speech Topics Examples
|Fact or value speech topics on zero tolerance to fair trade and persuasive lectures on facts and values about video games and the Geneva Convention for middle school and high school education. These ready to go digests are easy to alter for your class assignment.Therefore you have to know in a sharply or exactly limited manner how to write a speech on a fact or a value. Let me explain that first, before you enter the list of entries.|
What actually is persuasive speaking on fact or value speech topics? When you talk about a fact than you have to persuade that your fact is true.
Prove that your claim is the best and defend yourself against oppositional ideas, sides and opinons. Factual speech ideas are for example:
- Zero tolerance is a useful instrument to prevent violence.
- A free market policy is disastrous for Africa.
- Flexible working hours reduce traffic jams.
- Every woman needs a man. And perhaps vice versa 🙂
- Growing up is much tougher for girls than for boys.
The specific purpose of a public speaking speech presentation about values is to persuade that something is right or wrong, moral or immoral, valuable or worthless.
Appeal to the beliefs and morality of your listeners.
- The only answer to cruelty is kindness.
- Prohibit the use of extraordinary rendition.
- The Geneva Convention should also regard suspects of terrorism.
- A one-night stand is not wrong.
- Apply life values that most people believe are important.
Let’s do just a little exercise. Choose if you want to transform these example statements into fact or value speech ideas:
- It is not cowardly to refuse to fight in a war.
- Voting should be made compulsory.
- Video games should not be censored.
- Fairtrade means economic growth and jobs.
- Why we sure can have a happier life without television.
|Keep in mind that you are supposed to distinguish. Make clear in your title and introduction that you talk on either fact or value speech topics.|
That is a good start and helps the public speaking audience to remember afterwards what you told them and what you want them to do, think or change.
And here a few topics about value:
- Cultural treasures should be returned to the country of origin.
- Make entrance to museums free.
- Modern art is only for the elite.
- The average household would save hundreds just by comparing offers.
- The celebration of achievements of women on International Women’s Day has achieved a lot for women.
- There is nothing wrong with grey imported replicas.
- Time is not money.