Military speech topics and ideas for writing a speech on militairy and the army stuff like air missile defense strategies or ways to salute in different countries. This page is broader than only on the us army, air force and navy issues.
I try to cover for you as much persuasive and informative themes as possible related to defense and armed forces, militias, the marine corps and coast guard. This is one of my special speech topic idea pages.
Look on the left for other general and focused examples for an educational spoken essay presentation at school. Twenty interesting and current military speech topics for a good informative on objects, subjects, events, structures and entities can be about:
- Air missile defense strategies in East Europe.
- Small arms and light weapons sales in malls.
- Structure of our armed forces; at sea, on land, in the air.
- Famous battles and wars that form our nation.
- Chain of command in special operations.
- Bases, camps and forts as defense line.
- Intelligence services: do they cooperate?
- Nuclear weapons stock by country or region.
- Bunker busters; how do they work.
- Patriot missile defense as an example of military engineering.
- Medal of Honor categories and heroes.
- Purple Heart conditions and recipients.
- West Point Academy education curriculum.
- Naval Coast Guard operations on the seas.
- Chief of Staff position and power.
- Megastructures engineered for the army.
- Army marching bands and orchestras and their history.
- Ways to salute in different countries.
- Pentagon building architeture of concentric pentagonal rings and radial corridors.
- Life in a submarine for ten months.
Here are easy to research ideas for writing a speech on women in the military speech topics:
- Women in front-combat lines: ban or not?
- Role of women in World War II; female power behind the screens.
- Famous female intelligence spies, there are more than you think.
- Sexual harassment policies in the military.
- Women on high positions in the army.
- Seagoing positions and responsibilities on combat ships.
- History of the position of women in military service.
- All jobs in the air force should be opened for females.
- Effects on morale, training, and unit workload.
- Protection in ground combat.
These are examples of military speech topics based on interesting persuasive government policy writing topics. Describe pros/cons or take a side in the public debate about these speech ideas on controversial:
- Are smart bombs really that smart?
- Biological and chemical weapons.
- Nuclear proliferation treaties do they bring a peaceful balance?
- Arms trade codes of conduct by the large co-operating governments.
- Regional conflicts. Cover not all of course, but I think you could pick out one or two and compare the similarities and upper-regional consequences in the long term.
- Space security – a myth or already taken in position in secret agreements?
- Use of dirty bombs and the international protests against it.
- GI Bill on caring for veterans.
- Veteran affairs.
- Military budget cuts and spending balance.